Thank you for visiting SOHO Tech Training!
Do you have a question about the benefits of becoming a member? This FAQ page was created just for you! Click on any question below to get more information. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please feel free to drop me a line.
SOHO Tech Training Does the Work So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business.
If you’ve been scratching your head about which tech tools are right for you, SOHO Tech is the place for you. You’ll learn a about the latest gadgets, services, and resources you can use to enhance your business — without all the tech jargon.
You’ll get access to:
- Private Members-Only Website: Get up to date, exclusive tech information that’s essential to your business.
- Resource Library: A comprehensive and growing list of how-to ebooks, information products, and downloadable templates compiled exclusively for growing your business. Explore topics such as understanding Google analytics, iPad productivity, managing your Gmail account, social networking tools, and so much more.
- Audio Archives: Browse at your leisure and listen to the highly informative Q&A sessions, Coffee Talks, and more. You can even download these calls and listen while you drive to work or take the dog for a walk. Learning new tech tools will never be easier. You’ll see!
- Articles, Lessons, & Downloads: Easy access to a complete listing of almost everything on the site. Search for and find the information you need when you need it most, no matter what time zone you’re in. All access, all the time.
- Very Best Tools Ever: View my latest up-to-the-minute recommendations on the best techie tools out there. I’ve tried them and I love them. And, I will reveal them to you. Isn’t it nice how that works?
- Member Forum: Join in our lively and supportive community. The forum is the place where you can get your questions answered without feeling like a newbie, get to know your fellow members, and perhaps even find that great networking opportunity you’ve been looking for. Win!
- Live, Monthly Teleclass: Each month, you’re invited to join our live Coffee Talk teleclass where we discuss some of the latest tech tools, apps, and updates. These calls alone are worth the price of admission!
All small office and home office (SOHO) business owners who are looking for help with finding the right social media, blogging, WordPress, and other tech tools for their companies are welcome to join SOHO Tech Training. Whether you’re a small business owner, freelancer, consultant, professional organizer, coach, or candlestick maker, SOHO Tech has a little something for everyone.
There are three membership levels for you to choose from, each with it’s own monthly fee. Check them out and select the membership plan that’s right for you.
I don’t make you sign any long-term contracts. Your membership is strictly pay-as-you-go. If you decide SOHO Tech Training isn’t right for you, simply send me an e-mail to cancel your subscription and you won’t ever be billed again.
You’re not locked in to one membership plan forever (unless you want to be). You can start out with one membership plan and move to another to gain access to additional benefits. Once you’re ready to make the move, let me know and I’ll upgrade your account. As soon as the upgrade has been processed, you’ll have all the benefits of that membership plan available to you straight away.
Yes, you can temporarily suspend your membership and return when you’re ready. The fee to pause your membership is $5 for each month that your account is not active. This guarantees that your account will not be cancelled and you won’t have to create an entirely new profile or re-enter all your information again. And, you’ll retain all your member points.
When you need to take a quick break, just drop me a line and I’ll hit the pause button for you. During that time, you will still be able to access the SOHO Tech Blog, however, your other membership benefits will not be available to you. But, once you return, it’ll be like you never left. Promise.
Training and Resources (9)
SOHO Tech Training has several resources that will help small office and home office entrepreneurs successfully run their companies, including:
- Resource library
- Teleclasses and webinars with notes
- Audio archives
- Members Only bonus content
Topic areas include:
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Organizational Tools
- Video & Audio Tools
- Managing a Virtual Office
- Mobile Apps
- Teaching Classes Online
- Selling Products on Your Website
Coffee Talk is a live, monthly teleclass that is hosted by SOHO Tech Training. Though it’s a class, you won’t hear any jargony lectures, and you’ll walk away with new information that you can apply to your business straight away. Every month will focus on a different subject, so be sure to check back often to see what’s on tap.
If you find a topic that interests you, please join us! Coffee Talk is open to members and non-members alike, though there is a fee for those who have not yet joined our community. To learn more, visit the Coffee Talk page.
All calls are recorded, so if you find that you can’t make a scheduled class, you can always listen to the audio later.
I can’t guarantee that the SOHO Tech classes will meet your organization’s requirements for eligibility, however, I’m happy to give you a Certificate of Completion upon request.
If you have important projects that you’ve been putting off or just need a nudge to get started, the SOHO Tech Virtual Action Day will be the push you need to get you over the hump. Whether you need to:
- Get your email under control
- Organize your office
- Install a software tool
- Set up social media profiles
- Start a podcast
- Set up your newsletter
- Set up a shopping cart or auto-responder service
…or more, the SOHO Tech Virtual Action Day will help you by giving you a chunk of time to focus and get stuff done. Learn more.
The Member Forum is a gathering place for members to get to know each other and find answers to many of their tech questions. Perhaps you’ve just learned a new shortcut and want to share it. Or, maybe your tech is acting wonky and you need a little advice. Have questions about a new gadget? The forum is the place for all of these discussions and there’s also a bulletin board to share interesting tid bits (just like a regular coffee shop). It is designed for member interaction and though some members primarily listen for the information they want, others are quite talkative. It’s a great place for all members, whether they’re a a bit shy or have lots to say.
The Live Q&A Call is a group call that’s open all members who have questions about technology. Whether your question is about an app, WordPress, a Coffee Talk topic, a gadget you’re thinking of purchasing, or everything in between, this call (up to an hour) is the place to get your questions answered.
All members are encouraged to join the live Members-Only Q&A Calls each month (up to an hour in length) to ask any tech question they have. Members with the 3.0 Membership Plan get an additional 15 minutes/month to talk with Deb one-on-one (as well as a special hourly rate for private consultations).
Who's Who (2)
I am! Hi there – I’m Deb Lee and I’m the Tech Guide around here. I help small office and home office (SOHO) professionals get more comfortable with technology. And, don’t worry, I don’t use a lot of techie-speak (though I will admit to being a little geeky). I’m all about making technology understandable to real people. Have a question for me? Feel free to get in touch.
Don’t worry, you won’t be alone. Several members are here, too. They’re men and women entrepreneurs just like you, so you’ll likely have a lot in common even though your industries may be varied.